Although facelift and body lift are popular plastic surgery procedures to reduce signs of aging and tighten sagging skin, but not every individual is ready for an elective surgery procedure. For such people, MBody offers an array of cutting edge non-surgical skin rejuvenation procedures, including Infini Microneedling by Lutronic.
Infini is a completely non-surgical, safe and innovative treatment to address the needs of patients with aging skin, sagging or drooping skin, and wrinkles and fine lines. Board certified plastic surgeons at MBody provide Infini to patients in Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond, Fredricksburg, and surrounding communities.
How does it Work?
Infini is based on high intensity, focused radio frequency (RF) technology. RF energy is delivered into the targeted areas of the skin to restore volume to the depleted tissues and create firmer and smoother skin. RF energy through Infini is delivered to the deeper tissue layers using gold coated, insulated microneedles that create precisely controlled fractionated Thermal Coagulation Points (TCPs) at the optimal depth within the innermost layers of the skin.
The treatment provider can customize the depth of delivery of RF energy through adjustable microneedles as per the unique skin condition of the patient. The energy can be delivered directly to the affected tissue in a targeted and controlled manner, causing minimal impact on the surrounding healthy tissue and skin. Unlike plastic surgery, specific problem areas can be treated in precise way to cause minimal to no discomfort and downtime.
Treatment depth variations can also be used to create skin resurfacing, leading to improvement in the appearance of acne scars and wrinkles and fine lines on the face. Experienced plastic surgeons and trained staff at MBody receive patients from Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Loudoun, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Chevy Chase, Richmond, Fredricksburg, and nearby areas for Infini Microneedling.
Lutronic Infini offers numerous benefits, which make a treatment of choice over several other minimally invasive or non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedures.
- Treatment depth and energy levels are controllable, which enables a customizable, multi-layered treatment approach for more targeted, reproducible results.
- The treatment is applicable for patients with dark or tanned skin too.
- Even the most delicate areas of the skin can be treated well with Infini.
- The risk of post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation in dark skin types is mitigated.
- Patients with melasma and pigmented lesions can also benefit from Infini.
- Infini’s patented ComfortFlow technology treats 3.5 mm deep for optimal comfort and patient satisfaction.
- Sequential needle insertion ensures minimal discomfort and rapid and easy recovery.
- Infini’s micro needle tip delivers over 100,000 TCPs in a single treatment session of 45 minutes.
- Downtime is significantly lower than in case of CO2 laser treatments.
- Infini is more cost effective than ultrasound based treatments.
Infini skin rejuvenation technique can also help to create skin resurfacing, thereby treated scars, and wrinkles. Multiple tip size help to treat larger as well as smaller surface areas with equal effectiveness and precision.
For more information on the surgical and non-surgical procedures and treatments by Board Certified Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin please visit
Serving Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Fairfax, Loudoun County, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington, Fredricksburg, Chevy Chase, Potomac, Maryland Richmond, VA and surrounding communities.